We have created a stunning experience for Lingo readers by presenting a beautiful digital version that looks and feels like the glossy print version and is available for PC, Mac, Netbooks, Tablets, iPads and iPhones. Babel readers can install the 3D Issue desktop reader, allowing you to view Lingo whenever you please.
We use 3D Issue software to make Lingo available digitally in HTML5, as well as flash. This enables users on iPhones, iPads, Android and other mobile devices to get the very best digital experience, when and where they want it, with all the features of the web version.
• Embedded videos, audio clips and web links.
• Search issues for key words and phrases.
• Zoom in and out.
• Add notes and bookmarks for future reference.
• Send typed notes to your email address.
• Digital subscribers are assigned a unique login ID and password to access the year's issues.
• When a new issue goes live, digital subscribers are alerted via email.
• When you click on the link to view an issue on our website (or through the App - see below!), you will be prompted to enter your login ID and password.
3D Issue App
• An alternative to viewing Lingo through your web browser or desktop reader.
• Available on iTunes for iPhone and iPad and on Google Play for android.
• Allows ease of access to Lingo.
• Lingo issues can be viewed offline.
Try before you buy! Click here to view the free sample issue in digital format.
*Please note that Lingo is not currently available on Kindle - our colourful and visual design does not translate very well to this medium.*